The Convention Committee have released the Convention Schedule for Thursday 26 June to Tuesday 1 July.
|Only half a day. The suspense! Ohh ... I wonder what will happen in the afternoons??|
So what are the big highlights?
Friday 27 June:
- Love a good Open Forum - get your off the record and crazy rant questions ready!
- Opening Ceremony - The most fabulous party ever! THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all the ladies wearing their national costume. I'm keeping it a surprise but us Aussies have FINALLY worked out a national costume!!
|I'm not saying anything|
- Business By Laws - I know at my upcoming District Conference we are voting on motions for this Convention!
- I think I may have some free time .... I won't be the voting delegate, neither am I standing for ZI office. Perhaps I am having coffee with you - my Polish Reader?
- Workshops - can this be real???*
- Closing Ceremony - a glorious big glam formal dinner where we all get to have our final chat and final drink with each other.
*Warning - I have a ranty post coming up next about workshops at Convention. Grrrrr